Php & Mysql Online Course
These are the topics you can learn. You can also ask your tutor to teach you concepts other than those listed here. Price mentioned is for 1 hr session. Individual Online tutoring costs 15 USD per hour. You can expect discounts if you purchase sessions in bulk. To purchase email to email@example.com
1) Introduction to Web Application Development, What is web development, Role of PHP in web development, What are the other domains available for web development, Benefits of PHP and MySQL, Role of Client and Server in web development, About apache web server, Http Request and Http Response, Contents of a Web Application, About static and dynamic web content
2) Introduction to PHP, Basic syntax, Understanding variables, Creating constants, Operators, Using echo and print, Writing programs
3) Expression and Control Structures, Expression, Literals and variables, If statement, Switch... Case, Using? : Operator, Looping, while loop ,for loop, while loop, Using break and continue, Type Casting in PHP, Writing programs
4) Functions, Defining a function, Passing arguments, Returning values, Passing by reference, Using Include and Include Once, Using Require and Require Once, Writing programs that uses functions
5) OOPS in PHP, Declaring a class, Creating object, Writing methods and Properties, Constructors and Destructors, Extending a class, Static class members, Interfaces
6) PHP Arrays, Creating and using numerically indexed array using array () function., Printing array using print_r() and var_dump(), Accessing array elements using for …each, Creating and using Associative array, Appending, updating, deleting array elements., Using array functions, count,sort, ksort,explode, flip,reverse,shuffle
7) Strings in PHP, Interpolation with curly braces, Concatenation and assignment, Using String Function to perform Common Tasks,Comparing Strings, Manipulating String Case,Converting Plain text to HTML,Converting HTML to Plain Text,Creating substrings
8) PHP Super Global Variables, $_SERVER, $_GET, $_POST, $_COOKIE, $_FILES, $_REQUEST, $_SESSION,9) File Handling in PHP, Creating file, Reading from file, Updating file contents, Deleting file, Moving file, Uploading a file
10) Introduction to MySQL, MySQL Basics, Data types, MySQL Commands, Using the phpMyAdmin
11) Mastering MySQL, Normalization, First Normal Form,i Second Normal Form, Third Normal Form, Relationships, One-to-One,i One-to-Many, Many-to-Many, Transaction, Using Begin,Using Commit, Using Rollback, Backup and Restoring, Creating a backup file,Restoring a backup file
12) Connecting MySQL using PHP, Connecting to MySQL, Connection error Reporting, Selecting a database, Closing Connection, Accessing values from a table, Inserting and Deleting records, Updating record, Building a simple data driven application.
13) State Management, Client Side State Management, URL Rewriting,i Hidden Fields, Cookie - Creating a cookie, Accessing cookie value, Removing cookie,iv) Writing Programs on Client Side State Management, Server Side State Management, Session state,(1) Starting a session,(2) Storing and Retrieving values from session,(3) Destroying Session, Building a Simple Shopping Cart using Session State.